Due to the countless request of our audience, Radion Tondar has started broadcasting through Satellite Hot Bird, for better access to our Iranian and European listeners. From now on, you can hear our voice through:
Satellite HotBird 13°E, 11200 vertical, S/R: 27500, FEC:5/6.
We encourage all Iran-supporters to provide the new frequency to all Iranian opponents.
“Radio Tondar” was created in 7. November 2007, as the propaganda medium for the “Tondar” movement, with the following goals:
- Refection on the news of the activities of the Kingdom Assembly of Iran, including direct newscast from Iran.
- Creation of an exchange platform to share experiences and guidelines for civil resistance for political activists inside of Iran.
- Neutralization of pro Islamic and anti Iranian, propaganda spread by foreign news stations such as Radio VOA, BBC, Radio Farda, Deutsche Welle and others.
- Neutralization of pro Islamic and anti Iranian propaganda spread by Iranian owned news agencies through , media outlets.
- Neutralization of propaganda of the Islamic Regime and the spread of Iranian culture.
- Support of civil resistance and union movements of the people of Iran.
The supporters, reporters and leaders of “Radio Tondar” have been under extreme attacks by the Iranian Regime through the last 7 years of activity.
- In 2007 agents of the Islamic Regime broke into the office of “Radio Tondar” in Los Angeles.
- In 2009 the Islamic Regime requests the hand over of the operators of “Radio Tondar” to Iran, which is ignored and ridiculed by the US government. Radio Tondar had a major role in the civil upraise against the Iranian Regime in 2009, during which the only activists that were executed by the regime were Mohamad Reza Ali-Zamani and Arash Rahmanipour, who were both program directors of “Radio Tondar”.
- By the end of 2009 the Islamic Regime orders the death sentence of the moderator of “Radio Tondar”, “Jamshid Sharmahd” by Iranian agents on American soil. This attempted murder ends in a terrible defeat and diplomatic embarrassment of the Iranian agents and government.
- In 2012 “Mohsen Bapiri“, an ex-political prisoner in Iran and a “Tondar” activist suffers under the attack of the Iranian regime in Europe.
Our message to the Iranian Regime is that our resistance will continue without any regards to weather or not the president or supreme leader will bend or mend their terror and strict rule over the Iranian people. We will continue our resistance with all power until the evil of the Islamic Republic is completely vanished from our history. This is our vow.
Long Live Iran